Wednesday 4 March 2009

Catch up!

Oh dear!
I've just realised i haven't posted in ages.
When infact i have a lot to say!
I've just been busy and also a bit ill... again.
This post is personal heavy!
So if you're not interested in my non make-up-y things dont read on.
Haha.


First of all,
Last weekend was a complete wash-out!
I ended up looking after mylittle brother till gone 2 in the morning because he was a little intoxicated.
:/
CLEANING UP SICK IS SO NOT HOT!
Then me and luke had a bit of a tiff.
:[
I'm also flat broke at the minute which really really sucks.
I'm really hungry!
Might lose a couple of pounds?
Heh.
On a nicer note,
I had completely ran out of mascara and was supposed to be going out the other night,
I'm a mascara fiend! i would refuse to go out if i didnt have mascara.
(by this i mean a night out, i'd be fine in the day!)
My little sister bought me one on her lunchbreak.
:]
Awwwwww!
Today me and Luke are going into Kettering to have a look around,
Which should be nice!
No spending half an hour in Boots and Superdrug though!
Luke's one of those typical guys who HATES shopping.
:/
There's more i had to say but i can't remember it,
And Luke's here now!
:}
So on a final and completely pointless note...
Enjoy the gorgeousness of Charlie Hunnam.
(I watched Green Street last night and it reminded me of how fit he is :D)


0 comments: