Tuesday 10 March 2009

I'm so excited!

I had an awesome weird day today.
I went to a college interview with my sister,
Got talking to the tutor, an maybe have bagged myself a place on the same course!
It will be so cool if i get on it because i get on with my sister really well.
And also i never thought of doing buisness administration!?
Apparently its the starting point of what i'd love to do,
Join the police :D

I have to write a piece about myself to assess my writing and lieracy skills (seeing as i have no formal qualifications) :/
It's a bit worrying but i'm sure it will be fine!
Also made an appointment to discuss other courses i can do while on this one.
Eeeee i'm nervous now!

The college is nice though.
I might post my piece if im feeling confident!
I hate showing people stuff like that though.

Ahh well happy days!
Also FINALLY bought some make-up.
Got a really nice lipstick from the boots natural collection,
A gorgeous gold eyeshadow for £3.00!!
And the usual mascara.
:]


Will show on next post.
And maybe try out a new look with the eyeshadow.
Off for a lovely bubble bath now.
:D

xxx

0 comments: